login screen failure in Kubuntu 7.10

Asuka Langley hunkumori at gmail.com
Sun May 4 15:45:29 UTC 2008

Hello

Can you provide more info about your PC? And one more..why don't you install
the 8.04 version? It owns a newer kernel, and better hardware support. Maybe
that would work flawlessly. I think it worth a try.. (Few other user said
the same on this version, but only on notebooks mainly and the updates /
8.04 upgrade fixed the problem, so I don't know a full workaround).

(You can upgrade your system by the tray applet, or just open a konsole, and
type: sudo aptitude update && sudo aptitude full-upgrade)

Asuka