1. Newbie evaluation. 2. Gutsy>Hardy: request for advice.

lanzen lanzenesi at gmail.com
Sat May 3 08:00:29 BST 2008

On Friday 02 May 2008 20:01:49 lanzen wrote:

> I use different profiles,

Now that I think about it, there was a way in win to have a specific profile
started from a desktop link or similar. The command was something like
firefox.exe -p whatever_path_to_the _profile_you_wanted so I tried
firefox -profile myff3_profile,and it works. I had to re-select "don't ask at
startup" in profile-manager and start firefox-2 with its profile to make sure
that next time that would be the auto choice if profile-manager was not
invoked.

Hovever it doesn't work if I do the same for firefox-2. Googling around didn't
provide any answer so, I wonder, does any of you have a clue?

--
lanzen