Q: copying all the kontact info from one machine to another

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 14:26:49 UTC 2008

D. R. Evans said the following at 03/31/2008 07:40 AM :
> lanzen said the following at 03/31/2008 01:41 AM :
>> On Monday 31 March 2008 00:22:42 D. R. Evans wrote:
>>
>>> Nope, I must need more than that.
>>>
>>> I already tried duplicating:
>>> � ~/.kde/share/apps/kabc
>>> � ~/.kde/share/config/kaddressbook
>>> � ~/.kde/share/apps/kaddressbook_addrconfig

This thread is now moot (I am about to pack up the laptop and get on a
plane, without my contact list working), although it still would be nice to
know exactly which files/directories need to be transferred, because
someone else is bound to have this question sometime, and I hate to leave
threads here without a documented resolution.

  Doc