Web Hosting

Neil Winchurst neil at holsdev.vispa.com
Thu Mar 27 16:50:39 UTC 2008

I already have set up one web site, mainly as a learning medium.
Although I have used computers for years (and years and years) I did
not have any experience of running a web site.

Now that I have a better idea I am considering setting up another one
where I can really get to grips with it all. I must keep the original
one since friends and family know the URL and are now used to it.
Mustn't confuse them.

So, any suggestions anyone? Preferably one in the area. I know that
that is not vital, just like to keep things local where I can. And one
that will not be scared off by the word Linux.

Thanks

Neil Winchurst