Best directions for dual-booting with Vista?

Wagner Ferreira wagner.tec.inf at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 12:53:40 UTC 2008

I have a doubt about that.

Does the windows installed inside the Virtualbox has the same access to printers, usb ports, cams, and another equipments tied to the machine?  I have a little cyber-cafe in Brazil, using Linux and LTSP machines, and sometimes I need windows to access some cell phones, and use some softwares that aren't for linux :(

What should be the better solution?  A windows machine to be accessed remotely, or a Windows instalaltion inside Virtualbox?

Tks,Wagner FerreiraInformática & Networking(11)7642-7980(11)8524-8764wagner.tec.inf at hotmail.com