DV Camcorder How-To

Scott slewin at bmts.com
Sun Mar 23 12:30:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

	I got a DV Camcorder and a fire wire card for my computer, but have not
yet taken the video off the camera and put it on the computer.  What I
would really like to do is eventually create DVDs from the video.

	I have played around with some of the software, but would really just
like to read a how-to somewhere.  So, does anybody know any good online
tutorials or how-to's anywhere I can read.  Preferably ones for Kubuntu,
but any would be god.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Kubuntu Version 7.10