Kubuntu DVD 7.1 for AMD Turion 64

hunkumori hunkumori at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 09:18:24 UTC 2008

Enzo C wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm new to this mailing list and I'm very interested to install to my
> PC Kubuntu.
> I've downloaded from site 7.10 ISO image and I burnt the related DVD.
> Unfortunately I cannot boot from DVD even if I insert DVD in my PC and
> the kubuntu browser starts...
> Has anyone experienced such problems? Any idea on how to solve?
> Kind Regards
> V.

> Live Search Maps Cerchi un ristorante nella tua città? Lo trovi con
> Live Search Maps <http://maps.live.it%20>
Hello

As Karl said before me, try the F2, F11(at me , MSI mainboard) for a
boot device chooser. There you'll have to choose your dvd rom, and there
you go.
(By the way, you can change the "boot priority" in the Bios setup (del
usually at boot). It's at the Advanced configuration (at me))

Good luck!
Shark