Help

John jpbroad1970 at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 18 23:02:40 UTC 2008

Hi

I'm sure you have been asked before but I am a novice to kubuntu although I
am used to windows' have installed kubuntu on my spare pc and I am well
pleased so easy to use apart from I needed a shockwave plug in, I have down
loaded this ok but something appears to be going terribly wrong when trying
to install it. I followed the instructions on the website but it just
doesn't seem to do anything. Can any one give me an idiot proof guide to
this as i'm sure once I have done 1 it will all become clear

Thanks

John