medibuntu for Hardy ?

honorshark honorshark at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 08:03:04 UTC 2008

Nigel Ridley wrote:
> I recently installed Hardy Alpha 5 on my new Dell 1525 laptop and can't find anything
> about Hardy on the medibuntu website.
>
> Where does one get stuff like w32codecs etc.?
>
> Blessings,
>
> Nigel

You should give a try for CVS versions. Discover what applications can
be founded in the .debs then go to each website, download the
dependency, source, then compile them. (Maybe make .deb packages).
Medibuntu is VERY old. By the way its just "working", but every package
have a lot of bug (Amarok, and some package are new, but the libraries
are old). I know, I know..its not that easy. But its better than
downloading very old packages.