medibuntu for Hardy ?

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at vzavenue.net
Sun Mar 2 07:26:11 UTC 2008

On Saturday 01 March 2008 10:14:00 pm D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
> On Sunday 02 March 2008, Nigel Ridley wrote:
> > I know that under previous Kubuntu versions I needed to add the medibuntu
> > repository to my sources.list first. The thing is there isn't anything
> > about Hardy on the medibuntu website.
>
> Try multiverse.  Medibuntu seems to be deprecated.
> --
> D. Michael McIntyre

On the surface this seems true, I did some snooping.  I discovered that
packages aren't due to be dumped into medibuntu until later in hardy
development:

https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/21800

I think one launchpad site mentioned April 24th.....

Or maybe the pages I looked at on Launchpad are deprecated too!  My what a
tangled web we could weave!

Larry