Problem with kde 3.5.9

honorshark honorshark at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 19:27:24 UTC 2008

lanzen wrote:
> On Saturday 01 March 2008 18:53:15 honorshark wrote:
>

>> You can easily fix this problem.
>> Get a konsole then type: sudo apt-get update (for being sure), then it
>> will tell you to write: sudo dpkg --configure -a (or something like
>> this, you'll see).
>>
>> I experienced THIS on amd64 Kubuntu, with proposed, backports.
>>

> I suppose this is intended for Valter... apt-get says 0 updates available for
> me. ;)

Nonono :) Apt-get update WILL SAY THE COMMAND! It will say something is
messed up and type the following "XY" command to fix it. (I just dont
remember..thats all)(The command is looks like sudo dpkg --configure -a
or smth like this). Btw this was for "Sender: Lanzen" Subject: "Problem
with KDE3.5.9"... nvm..sorry if I made a mistake.