Lightweight Office Suite

George Hall quintus.aurellius.maximus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 07:22:46 UTC 2008

I meant that the spell checker and grammar checker do not work on it, as in
it may seem to have a lot of functions, but those functions dont work the
way that one might expect them to. I should have made my comparison clearer
as in ms word, and open office are mopeds and I need a harley to do my work.
Since I live in the city a moped would be more useless than even a bicycle,
but the referrence could be lost without me setting up the setting to follow
my train of thought.

George

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 3:10 PM, Art Alexion <art.alexion at verizon.net>
wrote:

> On Monday 16 June 2008 5:28:21 pm macariov at gmail.com wrote:
> > Bloated and overkill, maybe
>

> Top posting in replay to a thread that already using bottom posting really
> makes reading difficult.  I am not usually one to care about one or the
> other, but doing both makes it really difficult to follow.
>

> As for your comment, I agree that for many people MS and Open Office suites
> are bloated and overkill, but that wasn't what George Hall's criticism was.
> He referred to them as Mopeds (exceedingly simple vehicles), not Hummers
> (bloated, overkill vehicles for suburban nitwits.)

Signature Begins--
George Arnold Hall
President / CEO
IS5000 Publications and Technological Services Canada Inc.
www.is5000.com
Author of Ancient Black Objects
Creator of New Camelot, Knights of the Round, Immortals of Scar
Current Projects: Sinister Circuits, Koryu Gannen (novels, first on back
burner, latter in process)
All work done by George Arnold Hall is (c)2000-2007 by George Arnold Hall, any
information used in correspondence with George Arnold Hall in referrence to
his work is (c)2000-2007 by George Arnold Hall, unless otherwise noted.
--Signature Ends--