Lightweight Office Suite

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Tue Jun 17 19:10:41 UTC 2008

On Monday 16 June 2008 5:28:21 pm macariov at gmail.com wrote:
> Bloated and overkill, maybe

Top posting in replay to a thread that already using bottom posting really
makes reading difficult.  I am not usually one to care about one or the
other, but doing both makes it really difficult to follow.

As for your comment, I agree that for many people MS and Open Office suites
are bloated and overkill, but that wasn't what George Hall's criticism was.
He referred to them as Mopeds (exceedingly simple vehicles), not Hummers
(bloated, overkill vehicles for suburban nitwits.)