System boot problem, BusyBox related?

Kevin B. O'Brien nadreck at palain.com
Wed Jun 4 21:18:16 UTC 2008

My Kubuntu system will not boot. At the point where it appears to be
starting Grub, it then goes to a screen that says

BusyBox v.1.1.3 (Debian 1: 1.1.3-5ubuntu12) Built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands
/bin/sh: Can't access tty; job control turned off
(initramfs)

I cannot seem to get past this point. I have tried turning off the
computer, but that didn't do anything. Any idea what I can try next to
get it back up?

Thank you,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
nadreck at palain.com      Linux User #333216

What this country needs are more unemployed politicians.  -- Edward Langley