no images in hardy digikam

Paul S paulatgm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:07:59 UTC 2008

Anyone else having problems viewing images in hardy's (up to date)
digikam?  When I click on the directory, the viewing pane is just blank.

I tried deleting all ~/.kde/share/config/digikamrc
~/.kde/share/apps/digikam and ~/Pictures and restarting from scratch.
It seems the camera is recognized, the download works, the directory is
created, the database file is created, but still nothing appears when I
try to view them.  Gwenview and kview both work to show the images, so I
don't think it's anything wrong with the images.

Any ideas?