Kontact Enterprise or "normal"

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 06:20:01 UTC 2008

Derek Broughton wrote:
> lanzen wrote:
>
>> On Monday 07 January 2008 15:20:11 O. Sinclair wrote:
>>
>>> I am not really enjoying the switchover to the "Enterprise"
>>> Kontact/Kmail that came with Gutsy 7.10. I can not find the option to
>>> how long folders should keep messages and the Contacts editing page is
>>> behaving very odd.
>> I got it. Right click on the folder, the one before last option.
>
> ??  There is no "Enterprise" version, only some different views.
Quote from www.kubuntu.org release notes on v 7.10
"Kontact, the Personal Information Manager in Kubuntu 7.10, unites an
entire suite of PIM applications in one central environment. We now
include the Enterprise version of Kontact, for advanced functionality."

According to kde-pim-users mailing list this will be supported longer
than "normal" version after release of KDE4  since it is maintained by a
company in Sweden who uses it for commercial clients/purposes

Sinclair