transfering files from PClinuxos to Kubuntu computer

Eric ejazzkatt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 16:04:33 UTC 2008

Thanks for all the suggestions.

People have suggested ssh, ftp, nfs and using a USB stick for
sneakerware. I'll have do some more reading for all of those except the
USB stick. I've tried NFS before and I couldn't get it to work and I
tried ftp this morning and I couldn't get that to work. I haven't tried
ssh. Anybody got links to good easy to follow tutorials on any of these?

I also thought about using DCC through IRC. Any thoughts?

Eric Jackson