Just wanted to thank everyone for feedback and support of the

Bill Vance kbun at xpresso.seaslug.org
Mon Feb 11 09:15:35 GMT 2008

On Sun Feb 10 21:41:27 2008 advertising at ourbuntu.com wrote:

>After a polite email from Ubuntu/Canonical and some thought and
>discussions on forums, mailing list and petitions.
>I fully understand Ubuntu's position on the use of buntu in our domain
>name. It is one of there trademarks.
>
>So in order to compliment the Ubuntu family yet concede to
>Ubuntu/Canonical's wishes Ourbuntu will be changing its name to Buntfu.com
>
>Buntfu is a Siswati expression, a word that encompasses a lot of meanings.
>There is love in there, there is trust, and there are feelings. Buntfu is
>a word that describes being human – how you relate to your neighbour, how
>you relate to the person sitting next to you, how you feel for that
>person.
>love in there, there is trust, and there are feelings. Buntfu
>

>We felt this name should be everyones approach when setting up a computer
>running GNU/Linux and selling it here. And as a buyer if this idea is
>followed by a seller you should feel confident that you will be getting
>their very best work.
>
>So within the next week or so Ourbuntu will be transitioning into Buntfu.com
>
>Sincerley,
>Ronnie
>Buntfu.com

I thought Buntfu was what linux uses to klobber windoze.....:-)

Bill

    RKBA!      *        Blessings on thee, oh Israel!!!       *       4-19!

An _EFFECTIVE_  | Insured by | All Matter is vibration. | Let he who hath no
weapon in every |  by Colt;  | --Max Planck             | weapon, sell his
hand = Freedom  |    Dial    | In the beginning was the | garment, and buy a
on every side!! |  1-911-A1  | Word.  --The Holy Bible  | sword. --Jesus Christ