I have lost a group of Icons on my menu.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 26 02:20:05 UTC 2008

Just below the file menu line, I used to have a row of Icons.  The first in
line would be 'write'.  When I clicked on it, a template of an email would
appear, and I would write my email.  That row of Icons is missing now.  Did
that happen when I updated?  Or is it the result of something I have done.  I
now have to open File>New>Message to open the template.  That adds two extra
steps to opening the template and doesn't seem an improvement.  So I suspect
I have screwed up again somewhere that caused the row of Icons to disappear.
Has anyone else experienced this recently?

Steven