Annoying small window size in 8.10 KDE4

Alain Muls alain.muls at telenet.be
Wed Dec 24 11:42:39 UTC 2008

Hi

I like the new KDE running on kubuntu 8.10, even if from time to time a small
glitch is observed. Though there is one thing I find very annoying.

In the current version KDE4.1.85, the windows do not maintain their size.
Dolphin, okular, adept, etc, all start up way too small. In the 8.04 version,
the windows maintained the size they had when closed.

Am I missetting somewhere a setting?

Tx/Alain

Alain MULS                                 alain.muls at telenet.be
CISS-GENA                                           +32.2.7426340
Renaissance Avenue 30
1000 BRUSSELS - Belgium
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org