FW: re re-partition Kubuntu 3-partitions on 40gb

Ray Burke rayburke30 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 05:28:35 UTC 2008

From: rayburke30 at hotmail.comTo: kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com; kubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com; kubuntu-users-owner at lists.ubuntu.comSubject: re re-partition Kubuntu 3-partitions on 40gbDate: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 16:20:30 +1100

anyone out there can help?I run Kubuntu on a 40gb with three partitions 8gb sdb1+1gb swap area +38gb sbd3 /home!but my sdb1 is always 100% full, and I want to partition it to20gb sdb11 gb swap19gb sdb3 /hometherefore reduce the 38gb sdb3 back to 19gb                 and the   8gb sdb1 up to    20gb                 leaving the swap area as 1gb.does anyone no of a application or program that is able to do this without destroyingany of the data???as I have it connected to a dual boot 80gb xp pro/Kubuntu 40gb,as I dont want to re-install Kubuntu and loose any data?????????ray

Download free emoticons today! Holiday cheer from Messenger.