Apt broken

Michael Satterwhite michael at weblore.com
Sun Dec 14 15:55:43 UTC 2008

On Sunday 14 December 2008 09:19:18 am Glenn R Williams wrote:
> Michael,
>
> Can you run this command from the command line and post the results:
>
> sed -n '150,160p' /var/lib/dpkg/info/base-files.postinst
>
> That way we could see the line in error.

Hi Glenn,

I think Don pointed out the problem.
Somehow, when I did the reinstall of Hardy, awk didn't get installed. I have
no idea how that could have happened. As this is a new install - and I
haven't been able to do any work on it - I'm going to rerun the install. If I
still have a problem afterward, I'll post back.

Thanks for the help.
---Michael