dolphin and bookmarks... ???

Frederic Schaer fred.schaer at free.fr
Sat Dec 13 22:19:47 UTC 2008

Jonas Norlander a écrit :
> 2008/12/13 Frederic Schaer <fred.schaer at free.fr>:
>
>> Thanks...
>> Just tried, but I'm not so convinced it is "user friendly"... plus :
>> it's a KDE3 app :'(
>> I'm trying to get used to KDE4 (using hardy for now), but if I'm going
>> to use a KDE3 app, I could use KDE3's konqueror, which is working fine -
>> it's just that it's loading KDE3 libs, so it's slower to start...
>>

> Perhaps not the most user friendly if your not used to the "Norton
> Commander" style of file manager but it's very powerful and fast when
> you learned it.
> Your wrong that it's a KDE 3 application. The version in Intrepid is
>
> Krusader
> Version 2.0.0-beta2 "SVN TRUNK Space Odyssey"
> Använder KDE 4.1.3 (KDE 4.1.3)
>
> / Jonas

Mmmhhh... OK, then in Intrepid it's a KDE4 app. But not in hardy, where
I remained for now.
(I'm tempted to skip this release for now, I don't see many new features
I would get, plus it's a bit boring and time consumming to
upgrade/reinstall every 6 months and redo/adapt all customization
scripts... and fix new problems?)

I'm not really used to norton commander (midnight commander ?) kind of
apps, it's true...