dolphin and bookmarks... ???

Jonas Norlander jonorland at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 21:23:11 UTC 2008

2008/12/13 Frederic Schaer <fred.schaer at free.fr>:
> Thanks...
> Just tried, but I'm not so convinced it is "user friendly"... plus :
> it's a KDE3 app :'(
> I'm trying to get used to KDE4 (using hardy for now), but if I'm going
> to use a KDE3 app, I could use KDE3's konqueror, which is working fine -
> it's just that it's loading KDE3 libs, so it's slower to start...

Perhaps not the most user friendly if your not used to the "Norton
Commander" style of file manager but it's very powerful and fast when
you learned it.
Your wrong that it's a KDE 3 application. The version in Intrepid is

Krusader
Version 2.0.0-beta2 "SVN TRUNK Space Odyssey"
Använder KDE 4.1.3 (KDE 4.1.3)

/ Jonas