Problems with kwin and kwallet.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 9 23:06:27 UTC 2008

> And you _still_ won't understand people's issues with kwallet :-)
> afaict, the issues almost always arise from a complete misunderstanding
> of what kwallet is supposed to be doing for them - which is probably a
> documentation problem.

Derek,

That basically was the problem I had.  When I finally got it working properly,
I just love it.  It eliminates several unnecessary work steps you would have
to use without it, and maintains better security.  And you can use a variety
of complex passwords if you want and not have to worry about remembering
them.  You only have one to worry about.  Kwallet does the rest.  I am
including this, because I believe there are many out there who are like I
was.  This wonderful program will make their lives easier and more secure.

Steven