Problems with kwin and kwallet.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 9 06:58:07 UTC 2008

lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com wrote:
> I don't understand people issues's with kwallet - if you don't like
> typing in a password for it then don't. KWallet will let you enter a
> null password and it will never prompt you again.
>
> --
> Lindsay Mathieson
> http://album.mathieson.org.nz/

I want to use Kwallet.  It just doesn't work, and I can't fix it.  When
I tried to fix it by removing and reinstalling, the system went screwy.
Before I had kmail working kwallet opened everything that was in it for
me.  I liked it very much.  Something happened in the course of getting
kmail to work.  All of a sudden it would not accept my password to
include a new password for an as yet unprotected package.  I would love
some help to get it back.

Steven