Auto play DVDs?

Wulfy wulfmann at
Wed Dec 3 05:55:27 GMT 2008

Kubuntu Intrepid.

How do I tell Kubuntu to autoplay DVDs and AudioCDs?  I've looked
everywhere I can think of, googled, system-settings-ed, but nowhere can
I find how to tell the system what I want it to do.  It seems most
strange that I can configure devices I *don't* have (joystick and
camera) but not devices I *do* have!  <sigh>

Wulf Credo:
Copyright July 17, 1988 by Del Goetz