Spider Solitaire

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Wed Dec 3 07:27:02 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 02 December 2008 1:32:10 am Brian Norman Wootton wrote:

> > Message: 1
> > Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 19:51:10 +0100
> > From: iodine at runbox.no
> > Subject: Re: Why use a virtual machine? **RESOLVED**
> > To: Kubuntu Help and User Discussions <kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
> >
> > Derek Broughton wrote:

> >> kpat
>
> That's KPatience, one of the first few things I looked for, it looks
> like the same set Vista's got, prefer freecell myself
> brian

KPatience is a different game, various games of Spider are found in
AisleRiot, ...it also has Freecell and many more types of Solitaire!  There
really is nothing in windoze to miss except perhaps all that aggravation and
of course all that extra fun of viruses!

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org