I have read some on Proxy Servers, but I am still confused.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 3 04:53:45 UTC 2008

Are there free Proxy Servers?  Can a person still use a torrent program,
and use it safely?  Does a Proxy Server provide similar benefit to a
firewall?  Is the setup easy enough for a newbie?  Will a Proxy Server
work through a Router?

I would like to increase the security of the incoming internet signal
through my router, then relax internal security.  I am looking for the
best way to achieve this.  Thanks in advance.

Cudos, Cheers!, Ciao Bello, and Cordially my friends,

Steven