Konqueror the ultimate Linux tool or cool things you can do with it

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Sun Aug 17 00:01:53 BST 2008

On Saturday 16 August 2008 14:42:41 Willy K. Hamra wrote:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kio-apt/+bug/223957
> it's already filed as a bug, and someone posted a package that fixes it,
> i'm about to try it.

I installed the package.  it "fixes" it in the sense that hardy now appears as
a choice, but no matter what search term you enter in the field, it uses the
word "search" as the search.

What are the steps for "downgrading" from this package?  I guess it is useless
either way, but I am concerned whether this patch breaks anyting else.