Konqueror the ultimate Linux tool or cool things you can do with it

claydoh claydoh at midmaine.com
Sat Aug 16 11:57:34 UTC 2008

On Saturday 16 August 2008 4:03:29 am Knapp wrote:

> Does anyone else know of cool things konqueror can do?

In KDE4, Konqueror has this (I assume new) feature where you can highlight a
non-linked url , and use the right-click context menu to open that link. this
is very handy for me as I find a lot of urls in forum posts that are purely
text and not set to point anywhere.

Another handy feature is the 'open in Firefox' menu item for those
increasingly rare times a site doesn't work well in Konqi

--
Clay Weber