Make Kmail accept mail server key

Mark Kelly kubuntu at wastedtimes.net
Sat Aug 16 11:11:58 BST 2008

Hi.

I use a mail server provided by my webhosts using TLS. The key used on the
server end is for *.mywebhost.com and I connect to it as mail.mydomain.com
which causes kmail to pop up a requester warning me about the disparity
and asking if I want to continue. All very nice.

However when I tell Kmail to remember and accept the key forever it never
does, and I am prompted every time I send the first mail of the day.

Can anyone advise me on how to get Kmail to remember my choice?

Thanks,

Mark