A note on Kubuntu 8.04 beta version (KDE4)

p.daniels teeahr1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:01:09 UTC 2008

The "beauty of free software" is also that we get to have discussions like
this. I don't know how representative of a sample the users on this mailing
list are, but it seems that the verdict on Dolphin is overwhelmingly
negative. If that is the case, I think "why is KDE defaulting to Dolphin when
there has been no user outcry for it and quite a bit of backlash against it"
is a totally fair question.