OT - Tux goes on holiday!

David Fletcher kubuntu-users at thefletchers.net
Tue Apr 1 20:42:38 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 01 Apr 2008, Jonathan Patrick Davies wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 April 2008 10:27:55 David Fletcher wrote:
> > Anybody who's not yet seen the BBC news item from this morning needs
> > to watch it. It's outstanding.
>
> April Fools' Special? I knew moving away from England would have its
> disadvantages.
>
> Maybe it's on YouTube by now?

It's been on there since this morning.

Just look for BBC penguins and you'll find it.

Dave

--

FACT - Millions of people worldwide continue to pay money to the richest
person in the world to use his products, even though perfectly good software

Registered Linux user number 393408

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763