Install

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Thu Sep 20 20:42:26 UTC 2007

Is there a CD that can be downloaded and burned that will JUST install,
not load then install?

I set my laptop up to dual boot and wanted to install Kubuntu on the
system. When I tried it tried to load like a "Live CD" then install. The
laptop is a little bit short of memory for that technique. I did get
Linspire installed because it JUST installed instead of trying to load
into memory first.

So far it seems to be working fine. Got a ways to go before I get it all
setup, but.........  I would much rather have Kubuntu.

--
(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh