Is this the right place to ask questions about installing Compiz-Fusion?

Robert Tilley tilleyrw at cfl.rr.com
Wed Sep 19 14:33:31 UTC 2007

Or is it such a specialized topic that I should refer this to a website forum?

I'm trying to install compiz-fusion on Kubuntu Feisty KDE and having
absolutely no success.  I follow the instructions at
http://sathyasays.com/?p=34 and the only response after a "compiz --replace"
is for all but one window to disappear.  That window also loses it's border
with the various Close, Minimize, Expand buttons and the Title Bar.  There is
thus no way to move or resize it.  I must then log out through the K menu and
never restart compiz.

Thanks, Bob
--
Good day to let down old friends who need help.