Contact management

damian misc at daminator.com
Tue Sep 11 21:49:31 UTC 2007

>> Damian:
>>
> Might I suggest a program for email, such as Thunderbird?
> I too run a small business, and archive email correspondence from
> clients, friends, suppliers, vendors, etc.
> I use Thunderbird.
> My contact list runs to about 2000 entries now, sorted into different
> "groups" such as the above.
> Worth looking into.
> Best,
> Wayne

Thunderbird was my first choice, but the contact stuff seems a bit
lacking. I'd like to be able to 'tag' a contact into different
categories, but I don't think that's possible. Also, if I use the notes
section to add lots of notes into the contacts, there's no way to search
those notes is there?

I'll be glad to hear that I'm wrong.

Damian