For you Linux programmers out there?

Chris Miller lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 23:54:05 UTC 2007

I suppose I'm in the guilty camp then
(http://fsdev.net/SourceScope.html) - I haven't documented a single
bit of it IIRC.  It's been a while since I've touched that codebase,
however.  I really need to finish that project...

It's really difficult to properly document code.  Some bits leave you
wondering how on earth someone could not understand the code that you
just wrote, and those often are the parts that need documenting the
most.  Coders have a notorious lack on an internal barometer to tell
them when to doc and when not to doc.  It's not something that saying
something can fix.