Rosegarden

Laurent Asorne laurent.asorne at gmx.lu
Tue Sep 4 20:30:58 UTC 2007

# uname -r
2.6.20-16-lowlatency
#

I dowloaded the ubuntu studio DVD-image and installed it onto the second HDD
(sata, the first HDD is an IDE, where i have installed Kubuntu). Actually,
I'm running Kubuntu and - to my astonishment - Rosegarden started without the
error message... But there's another thing. When I boot into Ubuntu Studio, I
get Rosegarden started without any problem, but it won't make a sound....
XMMS works okay, so it's not the sound card.

Any idea???
Laurent

--
The box said 'Requires Windows XP or better'. So I installed LINUX