Benefits of Gutsy over Feisty?

lanzen lanzenesi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 17:40:12 UTC 2007

Hi Nigel,

> Are there any benefits of Gutsy over Feisty?
>
> I read something online that suggested that there weren't really any.
>
> Is it worthwhile upgrading?

As you might guess it really depends on your needs and on your hardware.
As far as I can see, and I'm new to Linux since I started just over a
year ago with dapper, there are many improvements and fixes that are
making life a little easier. I think this is the smoothest 'buntu I've
tried so far, and I wish here to thank the people who made this real.

Once again, worthwhile upgrading? I'd say yes, but if your Feisty works
well and you're very happy with it, why bother?

Cheers,

--
lanzen