Automount USB Device

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Fri Oct 19 21:04:31 UTC 2007

How can I get my Kubuntu Feisty machine to automatically mount a USB MP3
player when I plug it in? I tried to Google the answer, and found that
in Ubuntu it is supposed to happen automatically if you have the default
Gnome desktop, but I could not find any information about doing it in
Kubuntu. And there seems to be a good Help site for Ubuntu, but nothing
comparable for Kubuntu. If there is a site online that has the
information, please let me know. I don't mind reading it for myself, but
so far I can not even find it.

Thank you,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL