Uninstall Firefox

Sylviane et Perry White spwhite at freesurf.ch
Thu Oct 18 17:49:19 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 17 October 2007 21:26, Derek Broughton wrote:
> Sylviane et Perry White wrote:
> >>
> >> I though I had done it. Sorry.
> >
> > I think you have done it,Galvanick, from my threading tree it looks as if
> > you answered the first mail from Darryl Tidd (dated Today 00:00:23)
> > instead of
> > the secons mail (darryl.tidd dated  Today 05:34:29),but...
> > View/Headers/All Header tells me you replied to the second mail.
Ooops, sorry, I must have checked another mail.
Your following comment applies perfectly.
Strange thing is that Galvanick's mail had the following lines:
....	On Wednesday 17 October 2007 05:34:29 darryl.tidd wrote:
....	> The plot thickens. [. . .]
It is hard to belive Galvanick would have forged them.

--
BOFH excuse #196: Me no internet, only janitor, me just wax floors