kubuntu - network share drive configure

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Thu Oct 18 12:03:27 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 20:32 -0700, Prasad wrote:
> hi Kevin.
>
> yes , I have installed sambafs in kubuntu.  but seems I am doing
> somewhere wrong in the syntax.
> Can you please give me the syntax .
>
> thanks
> -Prasad

Well, I tend to use Krusader for my file browsing, but it should work
the same in Konqueror. I just use the name I have given my XP
installation (e.g. "foobar"), and in the address bar I just type
"smb://foobar". Oh, and you need to have shared some drive or directory
on the Windows side or you won't see much.

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
zwilnik at zwilnik.com Linux User #333216