prism 2.5

Arthur Dyck arthur at avefoodcoop.ca
Mon Oct 15 04:34:54 UTC 2007

I have an IBM T30 with an Prism 2.5 wavelan chipset.  I have not had any
success in getting this chipset to work, even though I have loaded all the
drivers that I could find in Adept related to the Prism 2.5.   It is set up
as wlan0.  I googled the net to see what I could find and one site suggested
that I reset it to eth0 in modules.config, but I can't find that file.  I'm
currently using a USB wireless device quite successfully, but I would like to
use the internal Prism.    If anyone has any suggestions on how to get it
working, I would appreciate it.

Arthur