cups and kde on gutsy

Guy Deleeuw G.De_Leeuw at eurofer.be
Wed Oct 10 20:36:01 UTC 2007

Hi all

I have a strange behavior.

I have a local network at my works shared via cups, ok I see all
printers from any applications.
I have a local network at my home, ok also I see my network printer
connected to my home computer and shared via cups.
I have also a vpn (openvpn) from firefox, thunderbird and OOo I can see
all of my printers (from my company but also from my home local network)
But I canoot see the printers from my work over KDE applications.
I can add a printer, and kprinter show me all printers.
But how can force kprinter to see all printers automatically like OOo or
firefox ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Guy