automount

Richard cms0009 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:40:25 UTC 2007

On Thursday 04 October 2007 1:02:52 am Jonathan Jesse wrote:
> Richard,
>
> Two questions:
> 1.  Are you refering to a change in how things work in Gutsy?

I guess, since my hard drive would mount and usb drive would automatically in
fiesty, hence I did not change nothing, expect switch back to konqueror for
file manager.

I would have to now, goto storage and click on the usb drive, and both of my
hard drive icons appear. ( fact ) right click states, to mount usb drive.

Second fact: if main drive is already work, (gutsy) and have mount drive icon
then it should be display on my desktop (like in fiesty) but its NOT.

Third: when I had my usb drive plugin into my laptop, and rebooted, it would
automount without me doing nothing.

So. there is something wrong or change in gutsy.

Richard