X-Server on Kubuntu 7.10 Beta

David McGlone david.mcglone at att.net
Thu Oct 4 12:03:49 BST 2007

I Installed 7.10 beta last night and my X-Server is messed up. My icons are
are distorted and X is running really slow and the login screen flickers when
logging in. I remember having this problem when I was trying to install
compiz or barryl a few months ago but I cannot find barryl to see if its
installed and my system says that compiz is not installed.

Anybody have any ideas about this? I know the symptoms, I've seen them before
and they have got to be related to compiz or barryl and 3D.
--
David M.

If I received .01 cent for every person
that has to put in their .02 cents