Feeling like a 2nd class citizen

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 20:10:39 GMT 2007

On Wed 28 November 2007 17:41, Derek Broughton wrote:
> Thomas Olsen wrote:
> > I second that. I only use FireFox for my web bank.
>
> Web banking is notoriously bad (probably because - and I have personal
> experience here) banks have a bad tendency to use their in-house mainframe
> developers to build web sites.  Nevertheless, my bank's services all work
> with konqueror.

My bank uses a common system that many banks in Denmark uses. The login screen
etc. uses Java applets and I think the error is because KJAS doesn't support
persistent cookies.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
	Thomas Olsen

If you live long enough, you'll see that every victory turns into a defeat. --
Simone de Beauvoir