katapult

SILVA Luis lacsilva at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:54:47 UTC 2007

On Monday, 12 de November de 2007 18:34, Knapp wrote:
> Not answering your question but why do you love it? I have always wondered
> about this program and why people use it. What does it do for you?
> Douglas
For me it is just simpler to  type the name than visually look for the icon.
Even if I have an application link on the desktop it is just faster to
Alt+Space and start typing than move my hands to the mouse, search the
desktop or menu and click. Krunner is nearly as good and will be even better
for kde4 but Alt+F2 is harder to type... I'm lazy, sue me!!!

Luís