Newby

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Thu Nov 8 20:25:20 UTC 2007

Art Alexion wrote:

> And the ability to to browse the network, the local machine, and render
> html is very nice, but I can't access my bank or my webmail with it, and
> that's a deal breaker in terms of exclusive use.

Of course, we like to point out that that's because those pages are actually
broken, but that's not good enough.  W3C doesn't mandate that pages have to
be correct to be rendered, and if other browsers can render them correctly
Konqueror needs to.  Fortunately for me, Konq handles my bank without
problems, and handles my web mail as long as I identify as a non-konqueror
browser.
--
derek